December 8, 2018

"My Sabbath Day Teacher"



"My Sabbath Day Teacher"

cji
12/9/18

You are the source
of great spiritual instruction
and I thank you for being
a patient teacher.
I hope you have
a good Sabbath day;
I always ask Father
to especially watch
over you not only today
but during the week.
And I will check in
now and again
on you also...
now that you taught me
of the power of prayer
and of the important
inter-celestial connection!
Smile, I love you,
my Sabbath Day teacher
for each day your
lessons hold me
gently in their hands;
and then I know
the week is not long
or the day short
to accomplish
all you've taught
me to do today.
Also your instruction
will allow that I too will
or might become
a Sabbath Day
teacher like you
for me and the others
your Balm of Gilead.

Copyright © 2018 – cji

No comments: