October 23, 2012

“Now Don’t Keep Fretting”

 
“Now Don’t Keep Fretting”
 
cji
10/23/12
 
Gathered with me looking down
grandparents and those great
so much work to do up here now
teaching and other such things
so many never heard the Gospel
and all will hear it at least once;
 
So now Dad and others know
I’ve just come ahead to prepare
there’s many of us still to grow
yet Father has need of us each
mortality was but a short breath
and death but a transition to life;
 
The Scriptures need to be read
skipping none and to discern
reaching for the Holy Ghost
promptings needed to reveal
families can be eternal forever
worthiness and being obedient;
 
Met some heroes the other day
one with my name to be called
he came up to me and said,
“Hi Daniel, that’s my name too”
you’d like it here someday true
now don’t keep fretting, I’m okay!
 
 
Copyright © 2012 – cji
 

No comments: