February 21, 2014

"Worth Sharing"


 Okay – I’ve greatly edited this post! In doing so – to keep it simple – common sense and to hit the nail on the head – James 1:22, 23, 27 – James 2:17 – (all of James 2 for the realization of obedience to the Commandments). Talk is cheap – and of little worth to the Father and the Son – if one is found without the works to back it up. 

Sadly what most forget – There is a Commandment, “If you love me, Keep My Commandments!” Most think this only applies to the really bad ones – murder/kill – adultery – thus on a daily basis they violate in the original ten: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #8, #9 and #10. Sadly, most will read this and say, “Yes I love the Father and the Son” – while ignoring the basis for showing this love! This is without addressing what the Savior answered when asked which was the Great Commandment – and after giving it – he said, “And the second is like unto it – Love thy neighbor as thyself!”  http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-commandments/#.UwdkuvldV1Y



Father,
when
I received this
e-mail, I
thought...

Why do people profess
to love Thee and thy Son
when they don’t keep
Thy Commandments?

Jesus
said, 'If you are
ashamed of me, I will be
ashamed
of you
before my
Father.'

If they Love God
,
why don’t they keep
all of the Commandments?

(and this means
keep all of His
Commandments –
the well known Ten
and the many others
as found in the Scriptures!)



 This post in its entirety was the work of William L. Harden – of which I cut out about 80% and changed what was left. c/ork
William L. Harden
" Praise is my Instinctive Response to the Goodness of God."
  
“Worth Sharing”

cji
2/21/14

Silently moving within quiet
doing as one is commanded
by the Father and the Son
found in obedience to the right
avoiding demeaning rhetoric
being a peculiar person for sure
unworldly and altruistic in reality
worth sharing deep thoughts
common sense and truthful
reminding all to remember
each is a Child of God
in this their mortal probation
when found in obedience
becoming as the Father/Son
doing what is right to do
within quiet silently moving!


Copyright © 2014 – cji

No comments: