July 14, 2014

"Nice Emails"

Over the years' time and again I receive some very nice emails dealing with the Savior (Our Lord and Savior – Jesus Christ) – while these are nice but have little to do what really happens if one isn’t found throughout their life’s in doing their Father’s will and not their own.  The road to Zion is straight – there are no detours or others ways to go – i.e. it’s to be obedient to all of the Commandments of Heavenly Father and His Only Begotten Son!  These are given by the Father and the Son through Prophets – both from the Old Testament and from the New Testament and those alive today! 

The Messiah Ben Joseph (as spoken of in the Talmud and by the Prophets of the Bible who’s to precede the Messiah Ben David (The Lord Jesus Christ) has come and we’re in the Last Days.  Whether one chooses to believe this or not makes little difference – for if it’s true (and I know that it is!) – then all the excuses will not make any difference.  Yet the world/worldly refuse to believe this – as a matter of fact as the Talmud indicates they killed him (Messiah Ben David)

However, it was through him that the Gospel of Jesus Christ in its fullness was and is restored to this earth in these latter-days.  Through him (Messiah Ben Joseph) all of the keys and ordinances and covenants have been restored.  Almost every worldly known religion ignores this, refutes it, denies it, and ridicules it!  The world/worldly pay them each to do so.  Why? Because of power, wealth and they choose to serve themselves using Plato and Greek Philosophy mixed with some Scripture as it suits their needs.  Most create their own creeds and doctrines – others use force – terrorism and insane laws and rules to make all of the adherents believe or die!

But yes we will all stand before the Bar of Judgment – what will be judged on?  The words of the Lamb of God – the Word of the Jews – and the words of the Prophets both living and dead. 

2 Nephi 33:
12 And I pray the Father in the name of Christ that many of us, if not all, may be saved in his kingdom at that great and last day.
  13 And now, my beloved brethren, all those who are of the house of Israel, and all ye ends of the earth, I speak unto you as the voice of one crying from the dust: Farewell until that great day shall come.
  14 And you that will not partake of the goodness of God, and respect the words of the Jews, and also my words, and the words which shall proceed forth out of the mouth of the Lamb of God, behold, I bid you an everlasting farewell, for these words shall condemn you at the last day.
  15 For what I seal on earth, shall be brought against you at the judgment bar; for thus hath the Lord commanded me, and I must obey. Amen

We’ve a hymn we sing:  “A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief”
“29: A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief,” Hymns of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, no. 29
Peacefully
1. A poor, wayfaring Man of grief
Hath often crossed me on my way,
Who sued so humbly for relief
That I could never answer nay.
I had not pow’r to ask his name,
Whereto he went, or whence he came;
Yet there was something in his eye
That won my love; I knew not why.
2. Once, when my scanty meal was spread,
He entered; not a word he spake,
Just perishing for want of bread.
I gave him all; he blessed it, brake,
And ate, but gave me part again.
Mine was an angel’s portion then,
For while I fed with eager haste,
The crust was manna to my taste.
3. I spied him where a fountain burst
Clear from the rock; his strength was gone.
The heedless water mocked his thirst;
He heard it, saw it hurrying on.
I ran and raised the suff’rer up;
Thrice from the stream he drained my cup,
Dipped and returned it running o’er;
I drank and never thirsted more.
4. ’Twas night; the floods were out; it blew
A winter hurricane aloof.
I heard his voice abroad and flew
To bid him welcome to my roof.
I warmed and clothed and cheered my guest
And laid him on my couch to rest,
Then made the earth my bed and seemed
In Eden’s garden while I dreamed.
5. Stript, wounded, beaten nigh to death,
I found him by the highway side.
I roused his pulse, brought back his breath,
Revived his spirit, and supplied
Wine, oil, refreshment—he was healed.
I had myself a wound concealed,
But from that hour forgot the smart,
And peace bound up my broken heart.
6. In pris’n I saw him next, condemned
To meet a traitor’s doom at morn.
The tide of lying tongues I stemmed,
And honored him ’mid shame and scorn.
My friendship’s utmost zeal to try,
He asked if I for him would die.
The flesh was weak; my blood ran chill,
But my free spirit cried, “I will!”
7. Then in a moment to my view
The stranger started from disguise.
The tokens in his hands I knew;
The Savior stood before mine eyes.
He spake, and my poor name he named,
“Of me thou hast not been ashamed.
These deeds shall thy memorial be;
Fear not, thou didst them unto me.”
Text: James Montgomery, 1771–1854
Music: George Coles, 1792–1858, alt.
Matthew 25:31–40
Mosiah 2:17
Each have choices to make – these choices have very little to do with the world/worldly – but either to do right or not!  Either one is found obedient in all things or they’re not!  One must be found ‘repentant’ striving always to do what is right.  There’s no such thing as ‘grey’ in the obedience to the Commandments, Statutes and Laws of Heavenly Father and the Son.  However, they each know we’re human and will slip or fall – but to do so deliberately as much of the world/worldly do is not to choose the right.

I would be remiss if I didn’t share the above with you c/ork




“Nice Emails”

cji
7/15/14

Each Sabbath Day
taking time to reflect
the week gone bye
emails read and sent
most not saying repent
or even it to – not why
truth able to deflect
nice emails in their way;

But there’s more to nice
we’ve to be kneeling
lifting our supplications
seeking more of truth
whether old or youth
great the implications
within such deep feeling
mortal probations price!



Copyright © 2014 – cji

No comments: