December 24, 2012

“To One and All”

Photo Copyright © 2012 – swi
 
“To One and All”
 
cji
12/25/12
 
From my heart unto each
wishing so much to reach
words simply able to define
the sacredness of divine;
 
Humbly wishing to teach
certainly not to preach
our lives and goals refine
without seeking any sign;
 
Just able a spirit touch
as a child’s hand clutch
finding strength to share
letting all know I care;
 
Is this asking too much
a soul to tenderly touch
to one and all do I dare
my testimony to share!
 
(Addendum:
 
I know with all my heart
Jesus is the Christ alone
he’s done all of his part
for us he did die to atone;
 
In a grave he did not stay
first of the resurrected life
arising for all on the 3rd day
conquering a world’s strife;
 
I know we’ve this to know
of pure doctrine and true
otherwise eternal not to grow
daily our covenants to renew;
 
Come my friends one and all
know Jesus’ Church restored
come hear a Prophet’s call
acknowledge Christ our Lord!)
 
Copyright © 2012 – cji
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: