July 18, 2017

"Let's Read and Hear"

Please let me express to those who receive my daily/frequent emails – as I prepare each thought it is by a prompting – you are my choir – you are my friends and I try to share with you that which is most important for you to read and hear! Yes I wander in the subject matter as I transcribe – from words in our language to my stressed feeling of what is happening in our nation. Being deeply grieved with what is happening around me and the dissention of our media and those elected to represent and preserve our liberties and freedoms to that which is even more important – each’s eternal salvation. All on my lists are good people – compared to the crowds they could be considered among the cream. However, somehow – someway – I’m unable to convey the truths which I know to be true – that each of you might know what I know! Can I say I’ve done my homework – that I’ve read and pondered the Scriptures (all of them) – that I converse daily with our Heavenly Father and have for over six decades  - that I earnestly seek more light and truth always – which it to share with others – especially each of you! Let’s understand what I share I know – with a surety beyond any mortal comprehension. And this is most importantly – that the Church of Jesus Christ has been once more restored to the earth in this last dispensation of time. There is now a Prophet and Apostles on this earth called by the Savior to lead his Church – as stated throughout the Scriptures there is only one way – one baptism – one Church – there is no confusion – no changing in either the Father or the Son – and they are separate individuals with physical bodies of flesh and bone – testified over and over in the Scriptures (all of them). Please understand how much I love and am concerned for you my friends – many of whom I’ve never met – that this is true – I testify of it always and forever – in the name of Jesus Christ – amen – c/ork



(It would be my recommendation that each reread the Bible (Old and New Testament) not the revised ones but the KJV – and that each read the Book of Mormon – especially in Helaman which I’ve recently been referencing  - but more especially to read all of it! There’s other Scriptures but the Book of Mormon and the Bible testify of each other!)

“Let’s Read and Hear”

cji
7/19/17

Returning always to the Prophets
as in his life and teachings did Jesus
learning to ponder and understand
finding out the meaning to repent
knowing of the love of the Lord
knowing in all things good and bad
we’ve each the choice to read/hear
or to ignore of our own volition
choosing men/women over God
or returning always to the Prophets!


Copyright © 2017 – cji

No comments: