January 30, 2012

"Access"


"Access"

cji
1/25/12

Finding hidden doors
in and out of hiding
shadows often sliding
up and down floors;

Sneaking w/out sound
wandering mazes tight
now dark now light
with no access found!

"Access 2"

cjii
1/26/12

Once long ago
so much known
yet I've grown
no longer know;

As a child found
no words to speak
memories I seek
locked and bound!

"Access 3"

cji
1/26/12

Senses are alive
touch, taste, smell
hearing-seeing swell
yet only to survive;

Not enough to have
access to the mind
mysteries to unwind
seeking Father's salve!

"Access 4"

cji
1/26/12

Traveling through space
black holes and darkness
my mind lost in farness
so much to lose in the race;

Wanting access to forever
where is my history
shrouded in mystery
someone to sever!

"Access 5"

cji
1/26/12

The truth is there
feeling it deep within
I know the veil thin
so much yet to share;

Access denied still
thus to learn all anew
from this world to view
my Father's will!


Copyright © 2012 – cji

No comments: