July 24, 2012

“Actually Not So” (Father am I so late?)


“Father, am I so late as to not be counted?  I didn’t know where to look – yet I never stopped looking – am I now in my December acceptable to be employed within thy garden, or vineyard, or wine press? Did I miss or am I found too late to know?  Have I failed, Father?”  And the Father replied, “Actually not so my child – each have to experience many things to bring to the table experiences that others could not have attained!  The idea is for you to get to the table – even with seconds to spare as long as you did not delay deliberately attending the wedding feast.” We must remember Father knows our hearts – that is enough – now the difficult part is to endure to the end – doing all one can do – thus the vineyard, the wine press, the garden are all in need of willing workers – some just have the fun of being there all day – which means without worry of providing – while others a shorter time – the rewards are the same – for the Son has said, “The Holy Ghost is the Holy Spirit of Promise (Acts 2:33). He confirms as acceptable to God the righteous acts, ordinances, and covenants of men. The Holy Spirit of Promise witnesses to the Father that the saving ordinances have been performed properly and that the covenants associated with them have been kept. They who are sealed by the Holy Spirit of Promise receive all that the Father has, D&C 76:51–60 (Eph. 1:13–14).”

“Actually Not So”

cji
7/25/12

Man’s wisdom falls so short
condemning and judging
causing many to think wrongly
in areas of importance to life
enduring amid the mortal strife
seeking the truth strongly
while in the world trudging
knowing comes a day to report!

Yet there is a greater truth
wherein the Gospel taught
and those with authority
the Holy Ghost to extend
revelations without end
ever providing immortality
for who the Father sought
whether in old age or youth!

Copyright © 2012 – cji

No comments: