January 4, 2018

"Again Reteachable"

A further note – some seemed to need a bit of clarification on reteachable/repeatable - Please think of the example each person sets – i.e. the who we really are – not what we say – but the who. President Monson led by example – everything he did was repeatable – i.e. reteachable – others could follow his example and be in perfect harmony with the Commandments and thus be and find happiness in every day of their lives. Amid the trials and tribulations – good times and bad. This was the example the Savior and all of the Prophets have taught – i.e. do what you see me doing – and then prove yourselves herewith of what I teach and say. We’ve no idea who is watching – however, we know nothing goes unnoticed in our lives – c/ork



“Again Reteachable”

cji
1/4/18

Went forth to the field
wandering pretending work
sun was hot so sweaty
none could tell what I did
pretending work or work
setting a good example
or simply nothing to show
we each by example teach
going beyond our reach
others might need to know
what is my then example
did I work or did I shirk
was my example un-hid
appearance of being sweaty
again reteachable my yield!

Copyright © 2018 – cji


No comments: