August 17, 2017

"Fulness of Joy"


“Fulness of Joy”

cji
8/18/17

What’s not to understand
while so many reject message
even as the nation today
following satan’s followers
slandering those honest
rewriting history at will
denying literal truthfulness
full the Scriptures of truth
while taught not much
indeed there’s blessings
a fulness of joy awaiting
that we might be even
as the Father and Son
testified by the Holy Ghost
what’s not to understand?

Copyright © 2017 – cji




3rd Nephi 28:10 And for this cause ye shall have fulness of joy; and ye shall sit down in the kingdom of my Father; yea, your joy shall be full, even as the Father hath given me fulness of joy; and ye shall be even as I am, and I am even as the Father; and the Father and I are one;
11 And the Holy Ghost beareth record of the Father and me; and the Father giveth the Holy Ghost unto the children of men, because of me.




No comments: