January 7, 2017

"Wherever One is Found"




“Wherever One is Found”

cji
1/8/17

Having choices to make always
easy or difficult – right or wrong
where to be found on the Sabbath
some playing games others not
some going to church other not
some reading Scriptures others not
some doing nothing others not
some choosing eternal life
some making own decisions
wherever one is found today
need not be the same tomorrow
each needs to choose where
they’ll be found on judgment day!


Doctrine and Covenants 10:55 Therefore, whosoever belongeth to my church need not fear, for such shall inherit the kingdom of heaven.
 56 But it is they who do not fear me, neither keep my commandments but build up churches unto themselves to get gain, yea, and all those that do wickedly and build up the kingdom of the devil—yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, that it is they that I will disturb, and cause to tremble and shake to the center.
 57 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I came unto mine own, and mine own received me not.



Copyright © 2017 – cji

No comments: