September 11, 2015

"Professionalism"


Here’s a thought each might enjoy – it is my hope that I will not offend anyone in my comments – but everyone has professionalism which many times is hidden the first time we encounter others! Everyone has so much knowledge in their chosen field – and helping others to understand it was/is important. I’m a bit forceful at times but understand most times when I meet people that will be the only time we meet. Without offending – I hope what I offer from my experience it as helpful as yours. One’s appearance should not distract from the meeting or one’s professionalism - chuck



“Professionalism”

cji
9/11/15

Going forth in truth
understanding decisions
based on gain or loss
always either ‘yes-no’
finding calming patience
easy viewing in profusion
blending in the picture
catching the vision
right reasons-choices
knowing when to push
knowing when to restrain
better the right choice
than one found forced
excelling in truth
professionalism
calming in the view
needing no distraction
when within the thought
understanding decisions
going forth in truth!

Copyright © 2015 – cji


No comments: