October 7, 2014

"It Is Written"


"It Is Written”

cji
10/8/14

Whether we can read it
or we choose not to read
it’ll make little difference
for it is written to be read;

There will be no excuses
for not having read it
even for not searching
for it is there to read;

Coming from the Jews
from the Lamb of God
from the Prophets too
it is written to be read!


“2 Nephi 33:14 And you that will not partake of the goodness of God, and respect the words of the Jews, and also my words, and the words which shall proceed forth out of the mouth of the Lamb of God, behold, I bid you an everlasting farewell, for these words shall condemn you at the last day.
 15 For what I seal on earth, shall be brought against you at the judgment bar; for thus hath the Lord commanded me, and I must obey. Amen.”


Copyright © 2014 – cji



No comments: