January 15, 2016

"Counted Upon - Counted On"


Photo Copyright © 2015 – mci



“Counted Upon – Counted On”

cji
1/16/16

Covenants are a two way commitment
to be honored by both parties in full
the Savior’s Church makes covenants
these are individual and eternally binding
we’re to be counted upon – counted on
as is the Savior within our mortal tests
there is no excuse for disobedience
only we (individuals) can break covenants
for the Father and the Son are fixed
yet are not held when we disobey
therefore I know the Father and Son
will always be there for me in mortality
as long as I’m there where I should be
fully engaged in their service to others
being counted upon – counted on!

Isaiah 51:7 ¶For the Lord God will help me;
therefore shall I not be confounded:
therefore have I set my face like a flint,
and I know that I shall not be ashamed.



Copyright © 2015 – cji

No comments: