May 6, 2015

“and Behold I Beheld”



“and Behold I Beheld”

 

cji

5/7/15

 

Each day to arise and see

opening my day with prayer

study and preparations

seeking my role in life

serving Father and Son

serving my neighbors all

my eyes opened and beheld

the field white to harvest

searching for the truth

which I can share with them

reaching and teaching one

then another and another

some accepting others not

and behold I beheld Father

beckoning unto me to come

and near did I come afraid

falling to the ground humbled

yet his voice gently spoke

instructing and guiding me

giving me sight to see beyond

loving and sharing with others

some to hear and believe

others rejecting to behold

without study and preparation

missing calling upon Father

each day to see or not see!

 

Copyright © 2015 – cji


No comments: